57-8-16. Contents of bylaws.
The bylaws may provide for the following:
(1) the establishment of a management committee, the number of persons constituting the committee and the method of selecting the members of the committee; the powers and duties of the management committee; and whether or not the management committee may engage the services of a manager;
(2) the method of calling meetings of the unit owners; what percentage of the unit owners shall constitute a quorum, and be authorized to transact business;
(3) the maintenance, repair, and replacement of the common areas and facilities and payment therefor;
(4) the manner of collecting from the unit owners their share of the common expenses;
(5) the designation and removal of personnel necessary for the maintenance, repair, and replacement of the common areas and facilities;
(6) the method of adopting and of amending administrative rules and regulations governing the details of the operation and use of the common areas and facilities;
(7) (a) restrictions on and requirements respecting the use and maintenance of the units and the use of the common areas and facilities as are designed to prevent unreasonable interference with the use of their respective units and of the common areas and facilities by the several unit owners; and
(b) restrictions regarding the use of the units may include other prohibitions on, or allowance of, smoking tobacco products;
(8) the percentage of votes required to amend the bylaws; and
(9) other provisions as may be considered necessary for the administration of the property consistent with this act.
Amended by Chapter 230, 1997 General Session